Doing Business with PSA

U.S. Federal Contractor Registration – contractors and vendors must have a DUNS number and register their business in the System for Award Management (formerly the Central Contractor Registration (CCR)) in order to do business with the Federal Government.

Federal Business Opportunities – contractors and vendors can use the Federal Business Opportunities website to find opportunities to bid on.